Friday, August 20, 2010

Trueally u want 2 knwwww mee

Rules: You must list ten different
personal things about you and then
tag ten people.
Those ten people will do the same.
Don't forget to tag the person who
tagged you.
1. If you really knew me... then you
would know that i bruise so easly
that i make bananas look tough.
2. If you really knew me... you
would know that i dont really trust
anyone.
3. If you really knew me... you
would know that the reason i dont
talk to people is because rejection
scares the shit out of me.
4. If you really knew me... you
would know that cheese makes me
gag.
5. If you really knew me... you
would know that everytime i drive
with other people in the car, i just
assume the worst will happen.
6. If you really knew me... you
would know that if you've ever
been my friend before, you could
come up to me 10 years later and i'll
still think we're like bffs. (:
7. If you really knew me... you
would know that i've never actually
touched drugs in my life.
8. If you really knew me... you
would know that im a big try hard
photographer.
9. If you really knew me... you
would know i use to be way into
hopless romatic novels, okay i
admit, im still alittle stuck on them.
<3
10. If you really knew me... you
would know the harder you push
me the more i push you away.

No comments:

Post a Comment